We are apostolic people. We are the Church of the Living God. We are the Church of the First Born. We are new creatures in Christ Jesus. There has never been a generation on Earth that is likened unto this generation today. We are involved in the mightiest move of the Holy Spirit delivered to mankind. We contend to become all that God has meant for us to be. We desire to understand our unity in God, a global spiritual movement in which the glory of the Lord shall cover the Earth as the waters cover the sea. 1
“Never before has man or woman or child seen the glory that shall be released in this time,” says the Spirit of Almighty God.
“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.” 2
The apostolic doctrine will not make you comfortable; it will not make you want to stay behind your church walls. It will empower you. Apostolic teaching is the doctrine of the Apostles.
“Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus.”HEBREWS 3:1
The word for “wherefore” means “that is why.” Of course, when you see that word “brethren,” it also means sisters. So he is saying, “That is why, holy daughters and sons, partakers of the heavenly calling...” The heavenly calling is apostolic in nature because Christ Jesus is revealed as “the Apostle and High Priest of our profession.”
In His priestly prayer 3, our Lord and Savior prayed for the Body of Christ, not only those that were alive at the time but also those who would believe on Him through their words: men and women, mothers and daughters, fathers and sons. The Lord declared in the beginning, “it is not good for man to be alone.” 4 “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” 5 He made a helpmeet for man.
In Luke 10, the original apostolic delegation (sent ones), numbering 72, according to the original Aramaic manuscript, were corporately granted authority by the Lord over all the powers of darkness. This sent-forth team included several women, who were equally invested with the Great Commission: “And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you: And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.” 6 Many believe these woman to be Priscilla, Tabitha, and Junia. This ministry mission enables us to reflect upon evangelism through the Gospel, conducted by a Body of believers under the direction of the Lord Jesus Christ during the time of His earthly ministry. Our Lord’s teachings were freely sown into the hearts of children, men, and women, as in the case of Mary, who sat at His feet to learn His teaching, or the Samaritan woman, who, upon receiving a revelation of who He is, immediately fulfilled what is evident to be an apostolic mission of evangelism, informing all Samaritan people that the Man that she had found may indeed be the Christ. 7
In the salvation and the baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch by Philip the Evangelist 8, we witness a very high-ranking official who worked directly for the Queen of Ethiopia. There is no doubt that this Ethiopian eunuch, upon his baptism and the translation of Philip, returned to his nation to share the glad tidings of the Gospel with his superior, the queen, Candace.
The Holy Scriptures reveal clearly the grace, honor, and dignity that the Lord bestowed upon humanity, withholding no spiritual gift nor endowment necessary for the witness of the Gospel to a lost and hurting humanity, and honor He bestowed on women who are readily yielded to His Lordship.
As you choose to become part of this Apostolic Women Movement, the Lord will hold nothing back that is relevant to your equipping, training, and perfection for the work of the ministry. It is time for the world to turn its eyes to the sons and daughters of God, to see the Church whole! As the daughters are included, they will carry answers! The people of the world will no longer have to turn to secular means to be healed from abuse, hurt, or mental instabilities.
Men and women filled with the Grace of the Lord will declare, “I know the Lord who loves you just the way you are right now. He will receive you. He will heal you now!”
Now is your time! Now is our time! Now is the Church’s time!
- Habakkuk 2:14. “For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.”
- Acts 2:17,18. “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.”
- John 17:1-26.
- Genesis 2:18. “And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.”
- Genesis 1:27. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”
- Luke 10:8,9. “And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you: And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.”
- John 4:28-30. “The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.”
- Acts 8:26-39.